David Edgerton, a quick introduction
My goal is to provide great customer service.
No sales pitch – it’s all about helping people.
Buying & Renting Services: Buyer’s consultation, provide property search tools, schedule property tours and showings, handle all paperwork, negotiate offers, assist with inspections and meeting with contractors, communicate with the title company and monitor the closing timeline.
My job as your agent is all about listening and communication, and to make sure you find your dream home.
I love working with new clients so contact me today!
Remember, using a Realtor to Buy or Rent is Always Free. Sellers and Landlords pay commissions to Realtors in Texas. Contact me for more details or to schedule an appointment.
Let’s meet for coffee or lunch, my treat! No commitment and you’ll get some free advice.
- Get the best tech-tools to find homes
- Learn my 10-step home buying process
Or, sign up for a FREE account and get access to #1 Way to Search Homes: HAR Premium Content
Get updates whenever NEW listings hit the market! Keep track of your Favorites for easy access!
Access information that was previously only provided to real estate professionals.
Ideal for both buyers and sellers, as well as those looking to stay up to date with their own neighborhood trends.
There are three main items of interest:
- Actual Sold Prices – not a sold “range” like it was before. This is an exact price.
- Days on Market – know how long a home has been listed for.
- Property History Reports – see recent MLS activity for the home, like if it was listed for sale last year and at what price.
HAR Premium: A Brief Overview